Frequently Asked Questions

How old do I have to be to enter Grand Casino?

You must be 20 years of age or older. Proof of age may be required.

What is the dress code?

At Grand Casino, we take pride in delivering a premier experience to all our guests. As such, we expect a neat and tidy standard of dress at all times. 

Grand Casino reserves the right to refuse entry where patrons are not appropriately dressed.

How can I sign up to Grand Rewards?

Signing up to Grand Rewards is free. Provided you are over the age of 20 and not excluded from entering Grand Casino you can sign up at the Club Desk, on the gaming floor at Grand Casino.

Does Grand Casino accept credit cards?

Like all casinos in New Zealand, Grand Casino does not accept credit card transactions for gaming purposes. Credit cards are accepted in the Grand Bar & Restaurant.


Does Grand Casino provide foreign exchange services?

At Grand Casino we provide a foreign exchange currency service for our customers. 

What is the dispute process?

We are always looking for ways to improve our service. If something has gone wrong, we want to know.

Please send an email to and tell us what has happened and how we can resolve matters. If you have any documents or correspondence that will help us understand your complaint, please attach them to the email. Please follow the link for further details on our dispute process.

Dispute Process